Chronological ageing describes the skin changes with time. Photoageing, or sun damaged skin, describes the additional effect of chronic sun exposure on the chronological process.
Typical changes seen with sun damaged skin:
- Deep wrinkles.
- Dilated pores.
- Dry/rough skin.
- Sagging skin.
- Solar elastosis.
- Pigmentation changes such as uneven skin tone, sallow skin, Solar Lentigines, Poikiloderma de Civatte.
- Seborrheic Keratosis, Actinic Keratosis, Sebaceous Hyperplasia.
- Skin Cancer.
- Peels. Chemical peels reduce pigment and even skin tone, improve texture and stimulate skin cell turnover resulting in healthier and more radiant skin.
- Blue Radiance Peels. €65.00 per Peel. 5-6 peels recommended. (Course of 6 is €300.00)
- Perfect Peel. €250.00 per Peel. 2-3 peels recommended (Course of 3 is €500.00)
- Microneedling. This results in creating microchannels enabling up to 90% penetration of active ingredients of anti-ageing products and also stimulating the formation of collagen and elastin.
€200.00 per treatment and treatments are recommended 2-3 weeks apart. (Course of 3 is €550.00).
After a detailed facial analysis,a detailed indivudualised treatment plan can be made.