Microdermabrasion is a mechanical exfoliation procedure for superficial resurfacing of the skin using a diamond tipped pad to gently remove the outermost skin layers. This stimulates skin cell renewal and regeneration of a healthier epidermis and dermis layers of the skin. It is safe to use on all skin types with minimal or no discomfort and no recovery time post procedure.
In our clinic we use the Viora Pristine device which is crystal free and has a diamond tipped pad. This microdermabrasion device offers the largest selection of tips to achieve unmatched accuracy and efficacy in exfoliation.
Regular exfoliation procedures such as Microdermabrasion combined with regular home skin care products improve overall skin function and appearance.
It can also be performed immediately prior to IPL or chemical peels (or both) to enhance results.
Indications for use:
- Sun damage.
- Rough skin texture.
- Enlarged pores.
- Dull, sallow skin.
- Superficial Acne Scars.
- Keratosis Pilaris.
- Fine lines.
- Enhanced penetration of topical products and Chemical Peels.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
- Minimal to no discomfort during the procedure.
- No recovery time required.
- It can be combined with other treatments such as cosmoceuticals and chemical peels.
Cost per session €100.